Things To Do Downtown:
Carriage Town Livery has access to the largest fleet of limo rentals in Michigan. Serving Ann Arbor, Brighton, Flint Area, Mid Michigan.
Here are some of the popular service requests we get:
Popular Attractions in Detroit:
- #1. Detroit Institute of the Arts.
- #2. Motown Museum.
- #3. Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History.
- #4. Eastern Market Free.
- #5. Comerica Park..
- #6. Fox Theatre. #6
- #7. Guardian Building Free Tour.
- #8. Detroit Zoo. #8 in Detroit.
- Renaissance Center- Visitors recognize RenCen Tower from the movie Real Steel. Also known as the GM Renaissance Center, the structure interconnects 7 skyscrapers in Detroit, Michigan. It stands at 159m on the International Riverfront and is the 4th tallest building in Detroit, MI. The structure features Brutalist architecture and includes General Motors office towers, a 73-story hotel and a square-shaped podium with restaurants, banks, brokerage firms, and a shopping center. For inquiries, RenCen Tower is at Jefferson Ave, Detroit, MI 48243. Their contact number is +1 313-567-3126.
- Motown Museum at Hitsville USA - Witness the legacy of Motown Records by Berry Gordy. The museum was founded in 1985 and today remains to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Michigan. Here you will find Studio A, where the greatest artists and groups recorded their music. They also have photographs, Motown artifacts, and other memorabilia. For inquiries, contact them at 810.743.5466 or visit them at 2648 West Grand Blvd, Detroit MI 48208.
- Detroit Historical Museum - The facility went through several renovations over the years. It features the history of Detroit. They have exhibits on The Motor City Exhibition, a sign from Tiger Stadium and Frontiers to Factories: Detroit at Work 1701-1901, which shows Detroit history from fur trading to become a major industrial center. The museum is at 5401 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202, USA. Contact them at +1 313-833-7935.
- Flint Bishop International #FNT